Everyday Classes 2013-2014
Our fees can be paid in either:
One lump sum at the start of term (no later than the 2nd week).
2 termly installments at the start of each half term (no later than the 2nd week for both).
[We do not accept week-by-week payments]
Fees can be paid by:
SORT CODE: 09-01-28
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 24613001
(Please use students name as reference. If possible, please send an email confirming your transfer to email@example.com).
(Made payable to: Everyday Arts Ltd. with student’s name as a reference and sent to the Everyday Arts office, 4A Albert Street, Windsor, Berks, SL4 5BU).
(Please use students name as a reference in the ‘add special instructions to the seller’ box, whether you pay with your own PayPal account or by debit card. If possible, please send an email confirming your payment to firstname.lastname@example.org)
A 10% Family discount is offered to students attending more than one class with Everyday Arts. Or, to families with more than one child attending any class with Everyday Arts.
NO PAYMENTS ARE TO BE HANDED IN DURING CLASS. Class leaders have been instructed not to accept cash or cheque payments.
- Students will be unable to continue with classes unless payment is made.
- The maximum capacity for each class is 15 students (not including bursaries).
- Once a class is full students will be put on a waiting list.
- New students are welcome to come along to try out a class. If they wish to join the group, they may do so after the start of term at the discretion of the class leaders (this will depend on the nature of the project).
- Class fees are non-refundable.
- For those who are experiencing financial difficulties, there is the option to apply for a bursary award. Please contact us if you would like an application form.
CLASS ATTENDANCE and BEHAVIOUR
If you are running late or know you will miss a class please ring the Everyday Arts office with as much notice as possible so we can inform your class leaders.
We aim to create an environment that is fun, but ultimately safe and comfortable to learn in. Everyday Arts reserves the right to exclude any student who contravenes the Ground Rules of the group.